“ To acknowledge the presence of Our Living Imam (ajtf) and revive his remembrance through spreading knowledge of the Awaited Saviour of Humanity (ajtf) in order to achieve recognition of his status, characteristics and mission and to work towards becoming true followers of Our Imam (ajtf) through understanding our responsibilities and Actively Awaiting Our Imam (ajtf) as individuals, families and communities. We aim to understand/resolve the struggles of the Youth in the west by connecting to him and prepare to support him as a united community”
- Create a central platform with information relating to the Imam of Our Time (ajtf) in the English Language
- Gaining awareness of the existence of Imam (as) through Quran & Hadith.
- Learning about Imam’s benefits and importance through the Quran and the Ahlulbayt (as)
- To hold events where the status, characteristics and mission of Imam Mahdi (ajtf) are discussed and elaborated.
- To understand Imam’s (ajtf) connection to the people.
- To learn how we can communicate and connect with Our Imam (ajtf) during the occultation
- To encourage praying for the reappearance and acknowledging this as a vital part of active awaiting
- To help and support the youth to diffuse and remove any barriers that may hinder their understanding of the tenants of the religion of Islam or their inclination towards the Holy Household (as)
- Helping children understand the concept of Imamat and why they need to know and prepare for Imam Mahdi
- To provide resources and find innovative ways in which we can remember and serve the Imam (ajtf) as families and communities
- To encourage unity under the banner of Imam Mahdi (ajtf) to form a strong Mahdawi Community in which we reflect the teachings of the Holy Quran and the Ahlulbayt (as) as part of Actively Awaiting Our Imam (ajtf)
- Working with non-muslims to create an understanding about imam and the concept of an ideal world
Board of Advisers:
- Sayed Zuhair Al-Hashimi
- Sayyid Ali Raza Rizvi
- Manchester Coordinator- Sr. Fiza Tajwar 07388935138
- London Coordinator- Br. Ali Jaffri 07806511378